Monday, July 30, 2012

Winking Around Town: Lyon Hall















Sunday is "Cheat Day", right?  Well, I sure did!  My husband, Carl and I ended up at Lyon Hall in Clarendon for the most indulgent brunch that we've had in a while...and it was delicious.  We started off with an order of donuts.  I think the picture says it all.  The flavors change by the week, but we sunk our teeth into Salted Caramel, Blackberry Lavender (my favorite), Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Creme Brulee.  I wish the picture was a scratch-and-sniff for your sake.  They were all scrumptious!  As if the donuts weren't gluttonous enough for one day, we then split the Pulled Pork with Poached Eggs over Artisan Bread, and of course yummy hand-cut french fries with three dipping sauces.  Everything was perfect, and we will definitely be back to try some of the other delectable brunch specials.  Needless to say we skipped dinner.

No comments: