Friday, February 10, 2012

"I Die"...Rachel Zoe's Perfect Suit Separates


Rachel Zoe Kyle Jacket $450 and Anne Pant $295

I am NOT a suit person, but when this white Rachel Zoe suit arrived this week, I couldn't resist!  Being 5'11" makes shopping tough, but Rachel cuts her pants extra long (38" inseam) as well as lengthening her arms to fit my longer frame.  I'd probably forgo the red top the model is sporting for something a little more fun, preferably a cami with a lower neck. Tibi's "essential" cami (which we carry at Wink) is a great option, and with all the different color options, people just can't get enough. (Emily has 3 of them). This suit is the perfect outfit for a book party for "The Darlings" that I'm attending at the end of the month!  The best part is I will get a ton of use out of the blazer after, definitely a staple in my wardrobe.  Blazers tend to just tie everything together. 

TTYL,
Paige

No comments: